- Must be a member in good standing for the past three years.
- Must be a minimum of 24 years of age.
- Must have at least 5 years unbroken teaching experience prior to application.
- Must have held a Licentiate Certificate of the SADTA for a minimum of three years.
- You should, by now, have a very good sense of rhythm, still love dancing and teaching experience.
- Some knowledge of other forms of dance will also be beneficial.
- Must complete all the training requirements as set by the SADTA Council.
- Must successfully complete the Fellowship Examination as laid down by the SADTA Council.
- On the successful completion of your Fellowship exam you will be issued with a Fellowship Certificate from the SADTA Head Office.
A study manual compiled by the SADTA Council for your Fellowship exam is available.
Please use our contact form to request a copy of Fellowship Study Manual should you wish to qualify as an SADTA Fellowship Instructor.
There is a lot to learn and know and this manual will be essential for the successful completion of you Fellowship Exam.
(There is a small purchase fee for the manual, available on request)
An application form for the Fellowship Exam can be downloaded HERE.